"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Keester

I love this picture. Reminds me of some of Anne Geddes' work. Might even be some of it.

Happy Easter, everyone.

------

Happy 40th Anniversary, Mom & Dad!

------

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 23 March, 2008 17:46, Blogger JLee said...

Happy Easter, Green! and happy anniversary to your parents. It's my friend Ballerinagurl's anniversary as well!

 
At 23 March, 2008 19:58, Blogger EstherNow said...

Yes, Happy Easter to you too, Green!

I believe that is an Anne Geddes imagine. Good call on that.

May I make a suggestion? Although the babies' bums are cute as a button, I think you should start posting more pictures of yourself. (That is not meant to be a veiled reference to you taking pictures of your bum. LOL! I mean your shoulders up.)

Did you happen to notice the large number of responses you got from your new picture, and one blogger even asked if it has to just be one picture a year?

I've told you that you're actually VERY photogenic and quite pleasing to the camera. Stop being shy and all picky about your camera-friendliness, Green! Take advantage of how good you look to the camera.

Bring on more pictures of yourself! :)

 
At 24 March, 2008 07:33, Blogger DaBich said...

Such cute Easter Buns! lol

Esther is on to a good idea...

Hope your Easter was peaceful.

 
At 24 March, 2008 14:27, Blogger EstherNow said...

Why thank you, DB!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home