"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, March 07, 2009

No SNMR this week

My laptop is infected with some type of virus right now which I haven't been able to defeat yet. As a result, there will be no SNMR feature this week, since I'm unable to access what I wrote. Not that any of you care or will miss the column, since I get very few comments these days. (I'm using someone else's computer to write this post.)

Hopefully we'll be back next Saturday with a new movie review for y'all.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 08 March, 2009 10:08, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I care! :-)

 
At 08 March, 2009 13:52, Blogger Tim said...

Bluez: thanks. But I'd love to see more commenters. You're one of the only ones who comments relatively consistently.

 
At 09 March, 2009 19:57, Blogger scribe said...

Ah, who gives a flyin'...oh, hi Green!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home