"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, July 26, 2009

BB 11 episodes 5-7

Here are the links to this week's episode recaps. Watch the actual shows on cbs.com.

Episode 5 - July 19.
Episode 6 - July 21.
Episode 7 - July 23.

Ronnie nomiated Laura and Jeff for eviction this week. Since he found out about Laura's complaining about him (even though she was 100% dead on balls accurate), it was no surprise that she was nominated. Jeff is the pawn, even though he probably had no idea that he was going to be.

Jeff won the POV competition and took himself off of the block, forcing Ronnie to choose a replacement nominee.

Ronnie had been getting everyone together and letting them know that he was 99.9% sure he was going to nominate Russell as the replacement for Jeff. Most all of the other houseguests said that they'd go along with that and vote him out, which I think would be a smart idea. That's certainly what I thought he would do....

But ooooooooh no. Ronnie, proving to everyone in the house what a weasel he is, nominates Jordan. Jordan! Jordan!

Apparently he's had it in for Laura the whole time, because she could see through his crap and probably said so a bit too loudly.

So it's Laura vs. Jordan. That sucks becasue they are two of the houseguests that I like. If I had to guess though, I'd say that Laura will be sent packing. (Indeed she was, being voted out 8-1.)

The only problem now is that Ronnie isn't making any friends in the house. Any chance of repairing the relationship between himself and Jordan and Jeff is shot. He better hope that he or his brains clique win the HOH on Thursday (they did not) - otherwise he's a sure bet to get nominated. I hope he does get himself booted out of the house. It would serve him right.

Can't stand the guy.

Jessie won HOH again, so we'll see what remains of the brains and athletes alliance. Jessie is unpredictable, so it's hard to say who he might nominate tonight. If I had to guess, I'd say he's going to nominate Chima and Ronnie - totally blowing up the alliance.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 26 July, 2009 18:00, Blogger Blanche said...

I dunno, Jessie knows he's got Ronnie on his side. My bet is he goes after Casey and another brain like Michelle. Unless one of them wins the POV. Casey is my bet to leave as Michelle is not a threat.













c going to keep Ronnie around and try and outst

 
At 28 July, 2009 13:35, Blogger Stephanie Faris said...

I usually watch this show every summer but I've missed most of it this year. I decided last week to tune in and see if I like it...caught it just in time for that young pretty girl to be talking about how she can't tell time. She doesn't understand what "a quarter till" means. I decided then I wasn't missing much!

 
At 29 July, 2009 07:55, Blogger Blanche said...

well see? Looks like Jessie got himself in some trouble with the nomination of Casey. He better be careful or he'll be next after Ronnie the rat. Things should get interesting now.

 
At 29 July, 2009 20:26, Blogger Tim said...

Yes, I agree. Casey will likely be out. Too bad. I didn't mind him - but I'd rather see him go than Jordan.

Supposedly the new HOH will have to win an endurance comp on Thursday. Fun.

 
At 29 July, 2009 20:29, Blogger Tim said...

steph: It's still fun to watch...

Jordan may not know what "a quarter till" means - but I need her on the show - she's the only eye candy left! Michelle is cute but married. Natalie can be obnoxious. Lydia is gross with tattoos and pierced tongue and Chima is simply annoying.

 
At 30 July, 2009 22:58, Blogger Blanche said...

well well well...I should be in this game I swear- I called it with NO spoilers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home