"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, January 14, 2010

First time for everything

They've visited me before. I've even been known to invite them in to talk on occasion. But in all my life, never have two Mormon women come a knocking at my door. It's always been two men (or boys), church "elders" who most often have not even started shaving yet. Even though its a robust 25 degrees outside, I still went out and talked to them for a good five minutes. I probably would have talked to them longer had I warmer clothing on or maybe even invited them in out of the cold.

If you know me, you know that I don't generally shy away from a good religious conversation.

Imagine that. Mormon women going door to door. How progressive.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 17 January, 2010 13:43, Blogger scribe said...

were they hot?

 
At 18 January, 2010 13:19, Blogger Tim said...

On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say they were a 7 or an 8.

 
At 19 January, 2010 09:39, Blogger scribe said...

That's hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home