"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Dreams - The Cranberries (c) 1993 Island Music

Yesterday I was trying to find out the name of the song and artiste who sings it that I keep hearing on the radio and in various movies like "You've Got Mail" and others.

Finally I remembered that the radio station I listen to most of the time has a list of the title and artist (they call it T & A on air...) of every song they play. So I went back over the play list of the last 24 hours and specifically when I was driving in the car last and heard it.

I posted the link over on my facebook page and a friend of mine copied the link herself, having never heard the song before my posting it.

I'm going to buy the CD that has this song on it to see what other songs this band sings that I might know but not know they sing, if you follow me.

Below is a link to the video which has the best sound. Click on it to hear the song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjRM7zzRg5s

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home