"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, July 08, 2019

Vindication

The guy I rent a room from sometimes finds one or two cockroaches (palmetto bugs) in his kitchen drawers. In the past he has blamed my large collection of books for attracting them into his house, as they can eat paper. (The main kitchen and the room I rent share the same wall.) Tonight he found eight of the nasty suckers all at once in one of his kitchen drawers. About 6 weeks ago, when I boxed up and moved the majority of my books out, I found none of them hiding in there. Obviously then, my library wasn't the problem, which I told him every time.

I'm not going to post a picture of the suckers because they are gross and freak me out. If you want to see what they look like, you can Google it yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home