"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Quiet day



Nothing unusual happened today, which in itself is unusual.

I got up at 5 AM this morning, as I have been lately, to log into Yahoo Messenger, hoping that my Russian fiancee would also be online. Alas, she was not, so I went back to sleep on the couch, so I could hear if she logged in. Ended up sleeping until 9:30, which was good. We did talk twice today, which was great. Once around 9:30 AM briefly and a longer chat around 6:00 PM. What makes the second chat more impressive is that, for her it was 2 AM when we began talking. She finally decided to hit the sheets at 7:30 PM or 3:30 AM her time. I love talking to her, even if it's only about trivial things.

As you well know by reading my blog, the daily countdown stands at 7 days until I meet her at Logan Airport in Boston. At this time next week, if all goes well, we will be driving back to my place from the airport. Then we will see if reality equals fantasy, if you know what I mean. Will we get along as well in person as we do online? I don't think this will be problematic. I will continue to keep you posted, of course.

I dropped off the kids at the ex's parents house this afternoon and in the process got to see her sister and husband in addition to their new baby girl (adorable!!!) and other family of hers that I have not seen in awhile. They were friendly to me, which was nice, considering I'm not sure how much is known in her family about our split. I have the kids again next weekend but not that of the 16th. The ex and I agreed to take it slow in introducing the kids to my fiancee, which makes the best sense for them, emotionally.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home