"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

The plan worked....IF



Well, the inevitable happened today. My co-worker, Mr. Complaint, got himself fired, sacked, canned, terminated, etc. If that was his plan, it worked perfectly. After the confrontation mentioned in the last entry, I learned today that he stayed until 10:00 PM on Tuesday to clean everything and get it into the clean room for assembly today (Wednesday). I myself was set to leave at 5 PM but stayed until 8 PM to do as much as I could in the cleaning dept. before I needed to go home. Twelve hours is a long enough workday for anyone. Period. Mr. Complaint comes in to work this morning, sets up the machine, and then proceeds headlong into another brief clash with not only the clean room supervisor but some of the senior management as well. This ruckuss included yelling and slamming doors at the wrong people. All this while the owner was entertaining important visitors!

I can tell you, having been in the situation of being the firee on a few occasions and the resulting period of unemployment that followed - I do not envy Mr. Complaint. Not at all. Especially the talk with the missus about WHY you got your stupid self fired in the first place. Been there - done that!
On the other hand, I have no sympathy for him whatsoever. He had it coming and brought the misery on himself because he couldn't keep his lousy mouth shut. Have fun, Mr. Complaint. It was nice knowing you (sort of).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home