"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Minor corrections and poor directions



No rhyme intended with this title...

I found out today that some of the flight details regarding the arrival of my fiancee were inaccurate. She is still coming to visit me, but her plane arrives in Boston at 9:32 PM Sunday July 10, not 1:05 PM on Monday July 11. She was trying to get a direct flight from Moscow to Boston, but instead will fly from Moscow to JFK in New York, then take a shuttle to Boston. So she will have to pass through US Customs in New York instead of Boston. That should not be any major difference, just a different stamp in the passport. The only thing I am worried about now is that she must find a way to get from JFK to LaGuardia in order to conect to the NY to Boston flight. No big deal for you and I, but for her it might be. While I know she can write in English fairly well, speaking it may be a little different. Not to mention it's New York. Anything can happen in New York.

I was supposed to take my daughter to another birthday party for another school friend today. Except that I couldn't find the place. The invitation said the party was at Horace Lake. I'm assuming that is in Weare, NH, but I have no idea. The rain address was also in Weare, but I couldn't find that either. So I just took my kids to their grandparents house, as was the plan that my ex-wife and I set up. They live on a lake here in New Hampshire. A very nice lake....in the middle of nowhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home