"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Fall back



The 2005 USA edition of Daylight Savings Time is rapidly coming to a close, folks. Don't forget to turn your clocks back one hour before you go to sleep tonight. This is a bummer for me, because now it will be dark when I go to work and dark when I get out. Good thing I work near outside windows....

---

Just when I thought I wasn't going to have anything neat to post today. Then I got double teamed. Seriously.

I am spending/ have spent an enjoyable but surreal evening chatting IM style with Constant Rain and Zepplinlady. Sometimes one sometimes the other. Sometimes both at the same time. Both for over two hours, maybe longer.

Did we talk about anything serious? No, not really. Just small talk.

But it was nice to talk live to these, some of my blogger friends. It made an otherwise dull Saturday night fun. It was like a big cross country conference call:

I'm in Nashua, New Hampshire
Constant Rain is in Atlanta, Georgia
Zepplinlady is in St. Louis, Missouri

And we'll probably talk again....which will be good.

So thanks, ladies...

2 Comments:

At 30 October, 2005 20:49, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Awwwwww green it is I who should be thanking you for such an enjoyable chat. You turned a rather "dull" evening into an enchanted, delightful and informative one.

So thanks for the start of many conversations and hopefully, a long and happy friendship! *smiles*

Also, I'll be awaiting to hear the good news about your surgery. I'll be thinking about ya tomorrow buddy..

 
At 31 October, 2005 00:10, Blogger Tim said...

;>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home