"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Like a surgeon



Well folks, it'll be surgery for me for sure. That's the good news. The bad news is I have to feel the pain for another week before I can have "the procedure."

ETA Monday October 31, 2005 @ 1:30 PM, Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center, Nashua, NH. I must get there about 90 minutes beforehand to (I guess) fill out some paperwork or whatever you do. Someone will call me sometime this week to tell me what I need to do to prepare for the big day.

Let me tell you, it can't come soon enough.

---

Today I drove up to the ex's house for my son's birthday party. A few kids came from his kindegarten class. He got some cool toys, a few movies.... and lots of Pokemon cards.

Can someone please explain this Pokemon phenomena to me? I don't get it. What's the big deal?

No, wait. On second thought, I don't want to know. Nevermind.

10 Comments:

At 23 October, 2005 12:33, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Ouch, is there anything you can take for the pain? Atleast it'll all be over come Monday.

I'm with you on Pokemon....totally clueless. ha ha Try to get some rest buddy.

 
At 23 October, 2005 12:39, Blogger Tim said...

I'm taking Naproxen (aleve)and Percocet as needed. I also have a prescription for Vicadin, which I'll get filled on Monday.

I've been resting as much as I can. Most of the time I'm ok. but when it hits I have to sit down & relax.

Good thing I have lots of movies to watch...

 
At 23 October, 2005 12:42, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Geez, Percocet & Vicadin...strong stuff. Can't help but rest when taking those. I'd be falling asleep on the movies. :)

 
At 23 October, 2005 12:46, Blogger Tim said...

Well, if I fall asleep on the movies, that's just fine.....

 
At 23 October, 2005 13:56, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

green, I sent you an email, did you get it?

 
At 23 October, 2005 15:11, Blogger Tim said...

no, I didn't get your email. Cam you send it again?

 
At 23 October, 2005 17:34, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Ok, so it is done. Hope you get it this time.

 
At 24 October, 2005 12:16, Blogger Nunzia said...

hope your surgery goes well.. and yeah.. i have no idea what the pokemon craze is.. Pikachu is very cute, but I dunno...

 
At 24 October, 2005 16:37, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

I think I'm gonna go pee.

 
At 24 October, 2005 20:55, Blogger Tim said...

nunzia

thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog. Hope you'll come back and be entertained by my life....

Pikachu does nothing for me, but my kids love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home