"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, October 24, 2005

Happy 6th Birthday, M



Today my son M turned six. I can't believe that my youngest child is six. Wow. I'll never forget the day you were born. The day God blessed me by bringing you into my life. Happy Birthday buddy.

I'll also remember that day because the Patriots snapped an 11 game losing streak vs. the Denver Broncos earlier on that day. It was events surrounding that game which sparked the argument between my ex and I that was a major catalyst in bringing about the end of our marriage. Of course there were many other things that helped things along, such things that would take four and a half years to fully develop before the end would come. But come it did.

----

And now, back to the regularly scheduled blog post.

----

I don't know how she did it but she found me. And she's following me...

She left her first (hopefully first of many) comment(s) on my blog. The last three blogs I've read from my regular list have also featured a comment left by her.

Aside from the fact that her blog is good reading, this has prompted me to add a link to her blog from mine. She also lives in one of my favorite parts of the country. Doesn't hurt that she's cute, too. And a Christian to boot. Too bad for me she's so much younger than myself and seeing someone else. ;>)

Welcome nunzia to my world. I hope you will come back and be amused by my life. I know I am.

8 Comments:

At 25 October, 2005 10:08, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

You sly dawg you! ;)

 
At 25 October, 2005 10:32, Blogger lccb81 said...

happy birthday m!

 
At 25 October, 2005 12:33, Blogger Nunzia said...

thank you so much!!! i cant tell you the smile that post put on my face :) but i have to tell you.. the link is dead... woops!

 
At 25 October, 2005 15:31, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

hey geeen the cutey's back the cutey's back hee heee heeeee

 
At 25 October, 2005 16:48, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Happy birthday, M!

Hope your daddy buys you a full name this year!!

 
At 25 October, 2005 16:53, Blogger Tim said...

nunzia

The link is fixed. And you're welcome.

scribe

M's got a full name. We're using our blogger secret identities here.

 
At 25 October, 2005 19:58, Blogger American Guy said...

goodness, can M really be 6? How do they do that? Hang on - my little one is six too (of course since she was born three days before M it makes sense). Happy smily thoughts to M and to their sibling Superfly (that is the other one's secret blogger identity, isn't it?)

 
At 25 October, 2005 20:16, Blogger Tim said...

Where in the heck did you come up with Superfly?

and No, the sibling does not have a blogger secret identity (at least none that we're aware of - else it wouldn't be secret)

When I mention her here, she'll be V or T.

Probably V since T is only a nickname.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home