"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, November 04, 2005

Random nonsense



I took today off from work and don't have to go back now until Wednesday. My second surgery got bumped up one day, from Tuesday, Nov. 8 to Monday, Nov. 7, which is great. The sooner I get this done with the happier I'll be. Though I hope I'm home in time to see the great game on MNF this week. Which of course is my New England Patriots hosting the Indianapolis Colts. More on that later in the weekend.

Tuesday I'll use as a recovery day post surgery and post anesthesia. I'm not doing too bad right now, except for slight ache in the kidney/stomach area and an overwhelming constant urge to pee, which is incredibly annoying.

I tried eating some quesadillas & baked potato with cheese tonight for dinner, but after a few bites, decided I wasn't hungry for that. My appetite isn't what it should be these last few weeks. I'll probably have some cereal & maybe a cup of tea later.

I'm not sure what I'll do tonight. Watch a dvd? read? go to bed early? I don't know. Earlier today I watched a few episodes of the Dukes of Hazard season 1 on dvd which was cool.

My amazon.com order came on Thursday, with Alias season 4 and SW III in it. This afternoon for my only errand I returned Alias season 4 to Wal-Mart, because it was less expensive from amazon. I decided to keep the extra copy of SW III, since it would cost me as much in postage to return it as I saved buying it cheaper at the store. So now I have it listed on ebay. Hopefully someone will buy it since it is brand new.

It is unusual tonight that my kids aren't here. They normally would be, but the ex is having an open house for her friends tomorrow afternoon and she wanted them to be there for it & help her set up. So I'll pick them up around 5 ish tomorrow and they'll spend most of Sunday with me, which will be nice. Usually Friday and Saturday nights they have the run of the television until they go to bed.

Well, that's all for now. Time to decide how to spend the evening....

4 Comments:

At 05 November, 2005 09:21, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

I agree with you green. Having a constant urge to pee really must suck. It's like having a continuous ultra sound. he he

I wonder why you have no appetite. You really should try to eat something. You need to keep your strength up.

Thanks for the company last night. I enjoyed the conversation.

 
At 05 November, 2005 23:13, Blogger Deb said...

You have a nice little break until you go back to work. Enjoy your weekend! :)

 
At 05 November, 2005 23:15, Blogger Genna said...

Oooh Alias. That show rocks!

Hope the surgery goes well. Keep us posted.

 
At 06 November, 2005 09:04, Blogger Tim said...

~deb & carla h.: Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog! I hope you'll come back often.

~deb: I'd have a nicer break if I wasn't looking at another surgery on Monday...

carla h.: I agree, ALIAS is great. I never miss it. Thanks for the good wishes. I'll leave updates here on my blog...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home