"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It pays to shop around



Today I went to the store to pick up my copy of Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith. Of course last week, I ordered it from Amazon.com for $15.98 because I figured I wouldn't find it for less elsewhere. But I did.

That cursed Wal-Mart had it for $14.something. But they also had a package deal, for $19.98 which I scooped up (had to give in to the dark side to get it) It still is Episode III but it comes with an extra bonus DVD with even more extra fluff that I love. So now, when my Amazon.com order comes this week or next, I'll be returning the copy of Ep. III to them and returning my previous purchase of ALIAS season 4 to Wal-Mart, because I got that for less on Amazon.com.

I can sense a day coming soon that will see me watching all six films in consecutive order, just because I can. You're welcome to join me for over 13 hours of Star Wars fun, just bring your own popcorn.

---

So after yesterday's not so complete surgery, I'll be back to do it all again next Tuesday. This time with more successful results, I hope.

The doc gave me a prescription for pain or irritation in the lower urinary tract, which I filled today, thankfully. This will help ease the burning sesation when I pee and also dilute the pain of two foreign objects in my body. The original kidney stone and the stent that was inserted yesterday.

And I thought just having the stone was painful....

I will be so glad when this is all behind me.

I just realized that I haven't had anything to eat or drink today. Looks like an early supper for me.

---

Today marks my official one year anniversary of living here in this apartment, even though they let me move in over Halloween weekend last year. How time flies....

10 Comments:

At 01 November, 2005 17:00, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

All six movies at once??? Popcorn??? Extras??? I sm so
@#$%in' there!!!

 
At 01 November, 2005 17:43, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Have you and scribe ever thought of possibly becoming roomies? :)

 
At 01 November, 2005 18:37, Blogger Tim said...

uuuuh......no.

 
At 02 November, 2005 00:29, Blogger lccb81 said...

However, it might make a funny sitcom!!! The Odd Couple, anybody?


grrr. Walmart is evil...

Sorry to hear about your surgery. Good luck next week!

 
At 02 November, 2005 09:32, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Once again, I hope the surgery goes well. Hope also that the discomfort this week isn't too much. And thanks for the return visit.

 
At 02 November, 2005 12:30, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

O come on, green! Think of the franchise rights!!!

 
At 02 November, 2005 15:27, Blogger Tim said...

Maybe- as long as I get to be the Oscar Madison charachter.

 
At 02 November, 2005 15:50, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

OK, I can be Felix the Metrosexual

 
At 02 November, 2005 21:17, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Hmmmm...so you're all thinking that scribe & green portray the Odd Couple, huh? That's funny.

I, on the other hand was thinking more along the lines of Beavis & Butthead...LOL (no offense guys)
Not that u 2 resemble them...just that u guys make me laugh like they (Beav & Butt) did. ;))

 
At 03 November, 2005 11:02, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Why would I be offended??? Those two are my heroes, second only to Cartman and Homer Simpson.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home