"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, November 12, 2005

What pattern is your brain??



I saw this on Carla H.'s blog. I liked the answer I got, so I thought I'd steal it.....

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is an incubator for good ideas, it just takes a while for them to develop.
But when you think of something, watch out!
Your thoughts tend to be huge, and they come on quickly - like an explosion.
You tend to be quiet around others, unless you're inspired by your next big idea.

2 Comments:

At 12 November, 2005 18:04, Blogger Genna said...

Glad you posted it!! I thought this test was so cool! Yellow, HUH?

 
At 14 November, 2005 18:05, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Wow, this is so on the money!!

***Your Brain's Pattern***


You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home