"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Weirdness Test



You Are 30% Weird

Not enough to scare other people...
But sometimes you scare yourself.

7 Comments:

At 06 November, 2005 19:20, Blogger American Guy said...

just looking at your results, that test can't be accurate.

I've known you for almost thirty years (oh that's scary) and believe me, you are way more than 30% wierd

 
At 06 November, 2005 19:22, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks. I thought the results were a bit skewed. How'd you score???

 
At 06 November, 2005 21:49, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

That's so funny. I'm pretty darn weird according to this...Oh well

So, I guess that means you're weird too since you associate with me, huh?

 
At 06 November, 2005 21:53, Blogger Tim said...

sure. I'll buy that.

 
At 06 November, 2005 23:19, Blogger American Guy said...

Supposedly at 70% wierd I "wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!"

That sounds about right.

 
At 08 November, 2005 16:13, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

hey american, I also scored a 70 but I posted the results on tink's blog-apparently this testing blog is all the rage.

 
At 09 November, 2005 13:54, Blogger DaBich said...

40% weird. Normal enough to know you're weird, but too weird to do anything about it. LOL I'm more than 40% weird!!

I think K needs to do this one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home