"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

No "buddy pass" for me after all

I just talked to my sister C. She told me that the "buddy pass" cost for a ticket to Dallas is not as cheap as we would have liked it to be. No where near the price ranges we were talking about last night. In fact, her airline's "buddy pass" to Dallas would cost $272-$280, which is just a tad cheaper than a price I can get online somewhere. Plus with the "buddy pass," I'd be on standby and not guaranteed a seat on the flight I'd want or need.

So it's back to the internet search tomorrow night for reasonable tickets.

And just to clear some things up, here. This trip of mine to Dallas IS NOT a booty call of any kind. I am still unhappily single. eharmony or any other dating site has nothing whatsoever to do with it. NOR IS IT an opportunity to join any kind of antisemitic hate organization.

I will reveal the juicy details to you all, as I promised, soon.

In fact I started writing the story behind it all tonight. But it is still mostly in my mind, as I want to tell it. It needs some seroius fleshing out of the details, as I search my mind for the proper back story. All I ask is that you be patient. Some of you, maybe all of you, may be disappointed in the end game. That's okay though, I can do that and you'll have to deal with it. At least I've piqued your curiosity - and that's a good thing in my book.

Get you people thinkin'... using them brains of yours for something other than --. Well, you get the idea...

8 Comments:

At 02 February, 2006 09:04, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Sorry about the buddy pass! =(

So, I'm going to take a guess too.

Is it some kind of writing deal, huh? or something in the "writing" direction?

 
At 02 February, 2006 09:12, Blogger SuperSpyGal said...

Sometimes you can find some good last minute deals online..keep searching...if this trip was meant to be, then fate will step in somehow...

hmmmmm, not a booty call and not joining some cult??....

omg !!...You're auditioning for American Idol, arent you??!!??!!
I knew it all along ! You are a closet fan !!
;)

 
At 02 February, 2006 16:02, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

well, no offense, but if it has nothing to do with sex or anti-semitisim, I'm already tuning you out...

 
At 02 February, 2006 18:49, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 02 February, 2006 18:51, Blogger Tim said...

kristi: no, it's not a "writing deal" per se, though there definitely will be lots of writing involved.

superspy: You can find good deals online, just gotta look real good.
do they hold auditions for AI in Dallas??? Wouldn't that be neat? (NOT)

scribe: that's ok. you can tune me out anytime. I don't mind....

 
At 02 February, 2006 20:13, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

...Huh?

 
At 02 February, 2006 22:20, Blogger Ruth said...

Waiting patiently... :)

 
At 03 February, 2006 14:22, Blogger DaBich said...

Duh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home