"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Patience is a virtue....not all of us have.

Do you have it???

For those of you breathlessly waiting for the gripping conclusion to the second half of Acts 16, you'll have to wait a bit longer.

Tonight I went out with my old college roommates, G and P. We were supposed to go out last Tuesday night but G forgot. Then I called P and told him not to come.

We went to Applebees, like we've done the last few times we've been out. Good food and conversation. G had to endure a bit of ribbing for being forgetful last week. Friends do that to you on occasion.

Now I'm reading my mail and quickly scanning my blog list. Just a warning: I'm going to rearrange it soon because the current order has become stale & boring. Change is good!! I don't forsee deleting anyone. Just a shuffling is in order. That is all.

Good night.

6 Comments:

At 01 March, 2006 05:45, Blogger DaBich said...

I DO NOT have that virtue lol.

All packed? Ready to go?

 
At 01 March, 2006 08:57, Anonymous Anonymous said...

25th on the ole blog list! pfftt....well I guess thats not bad for a recipe blog huh!

 
At 01 March, 2006 10:16, Blogger DaBich said...

I don't know if I rated at all ;X

 
At 01 March, 2006 17:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu beat me, You're 19th! But K still has one up on ya LOL

 
At 01 March, 2006 21:02, Blogger American Guy said...

Will the heathen remain his coveted number one ranking? Or will god order green to smite the atheist on his behalf?

Tune in tomorrow for the next exciting installment.

 
At 01 March, 2006 23:26, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

Glad to hear you aren't going to delete any links. Even though I'm #22 on your list(which may change soon to the last link LOL) I enjoy your company and feedback in my lil' world. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home