"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, February 24, 2006

week wrap up

I went in for my CT scan at 7:30 this morning. Everything seemed to go okay but the CT guy wanted me to hang around for a few minutes after so he could have the radiologist look at the pictures to make sure they got what they needed. Apparently they did because I was outta there by 8:15. I made a quick stop at my apartment to make my lunch and then I was off to work. Today was a relatively busy day setting up machines for Monday and Tuesday of next week and breaking another machine down for cleaning.

I'm glad the weekend is here. Tomorrow V, M and I will go down to my parents' house so I can borrow a suitcase from them to take on my trip. Then I can pack over the next few days.

I am getting more and more excited as we get closer to Wednesday. I have heard that the pace of everyday life in Texas is much more relaxed than in the super-tense northeast. And there certainly is a lot more open space there, not that I will see it, since I'm only going to be in Dallas and not needing to rent a car. I'm also excited about flying, which I have not done since 1996.

I'll post more fluff tomorrow. Sunday I hope to post something with meat on it.

13 Comments:

At 25 February, 2006 09:27, Blogger MaryAn Batchellor said...

Hope you enjoy the Lone Star State. No better place on earth. But, that's probably just my ten gallon hat talking.

 
At 25 February, 2006 09:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you git yerself some cowboy boots and a big ole cowboy hat! YeeeHawwwwwww!!

So I take it your test came out OK??

 
At 25 February, 2006 11:18, Blogger Genna said...

I am glad the CT scan went ok. Hope you are taking care of yourself.

 
At 25 February, 2006 13:34, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

Get thee behind me, HAT!!!

 
At 25 February, 2006 13:36, Blogger Tim said...

the hat may go anywhere she likes.

 
At 25 February, 2006 14:37, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

no the hat goes where I likes!!!

 
At 25 February, 2006 17:14, Blogger Tim said...

not here mister. the hat rules!!!

 
At 25 February, 2006 17:23, Blogger Kayla said...

Hey Green...you're not green anymore! I like your real picture..very cute, you are.
Hope you have a good flight and enjoy Texas. When I lived in OK we took may weekend trips to Dallas and had a blast.

 
At 25 February, 2006 17:24, Blogger Kayla said...

make that "may" into "many"

 
At 25 February, 2006 20:39, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks kayla. You're too kind. And you're very cute yourself...

I'm going to have a good time in Dallas this week. That's for sure.

 
At 26 February, 2006 08:58, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

WHOAAA!!! The green monster has shed his skin...very nice pic green!

...so a pretty young lady has helped u come out of hiding i see. I'm glad u decided to post your pic. :)

I've really fallen behind on my blog reading here.(gotta catch up)

Have a safe trip & hope all is well for you, always!

 
At 26 February, 2006 10:45, Blogger DaBich said...

Have fun packing :)

 
At 26 February, 2006 16:35, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

the hat is evil and must be punished accordingly!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home