"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, February 20, 2006

Relaxation

Today was a day of total relaxation and nothingness.
V, M and I had a "jammy day" today, where we stayed in our jammies all day.

Or until I had to take them back to their mom's house this afternoon.

Otherwise we din't go anywhere or do anything exciting. The kids and I took turns playing some Atari. They helped me repair a box that belonged to a toy I had gotten for Christmas in 1981 or 1982. A toy that until last week had spent the better part of the last 20 years in my parents' attic.
An item that is now for sale on ebay. If you want to know what it is, look me up.

The rest of tonight is mine to do as I wish.

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I have to take the MAT and I will be going out with G and P in the evening (I hope they remember). So I'm going to take the practice test in the morning, the real thing in the afternoon and end the day with a a nice steak dinner or something close to it along with a nice, cool frosty frozen mudslide. mmmmmm.

9 Comments:

At 20 February, 2006 23:41, Blogger Kayla said...

Sounds like a great lazy, fun day.
Good luck with the MAT!

 
At 20 February, 2006 23:43, Blogger Deb said...

Sounds so nice... ATARI???? Wow.......bringing back some major memories here! Remember "Pong"? Do you have that one? It was one of the first games to come out.

Enjoy the rest of your day and tomorrow!

 
At 21 February, 2006 05:49, Blogger DaBich said...

Mudslide! Yummy! How was dinner?

 
At 21 February, 2006 10:04, Blogger Nunzia said...

thosee are the best days, aren't they?

 
At 21 February, 2006 10:54, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

The Church of Scribe would be most interested in this relic from days gone by. How much?

 
At 21 February, 2006 11:45, Blogger Tim said...

scribe:

what are you interested in?

are you referring to the atari or the item I listed on ebay that spent 20 years in the attic?

 
At 21 February, 2006 15:25, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

the atari, my son.

 
At 22 February, 2006 00:04, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: I have a few extra working atari units and a whole bunch of games. You want to buy a setup from me? I can price it real reasonable for you. Just tell me how many carts you want.

 
At 22 February, 2006 09:19, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

ooo, the reverend scribe is drooling with nigh-sexual excitement!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home