"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, March 10, 2006

On my way to Dallas - March 1

Since this was the first time I'd flown in just under 10 years, I tried to chronicle the experience. I really had a hard time containing my excitement and anticipation of being in the air again. Besides, who knows when I'll be flying again?


The airline I flew on for my trip. This was the first thing I saw as I entered the gate area. After going through security screening, of course.


These are Boeing 717's, similar to the ones I flew on during my trip.


Waiting for my plane to arrive at the gate.


Taxiing away from the gate.


Picking up speed on the runway, preparing for takeoff...


Logan International Airport from the air. Bye bye Boston, see you on Saturday.


Gaining altitude... I'm on my way for real!


Somewhere over New England, maybe even New York. Who knows?


Up in the air junior birdsman... where am I?


FINALLY, a place to lay my sleepy head after a long day of traveling. ZZZ's here I come.

4 Comments:

At 12 March, 2006 13:42, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

you take good pictures, man.

 
At 12 March, 2006 15:51, Blogger Genna said...

Thanks for sharing your pics with us. I think you should try to travel more. It might open new horizons for you that you can use in your writing career in the future.

 
At 12 March, 2006 20:58, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: thanks.

genna: I would love to travel more. I do think it would broaden my horizons for my wanna be writing career. Thanks! Though traveling with someone would be better. Definitely.

shannon: the reflection in the window is me. Stupid flash.

 
At 13 March, 2006 07:30, Blogger DaBich said...

Oh I love the aerial views!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home