"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, March 06, 2006

You may have noticed that...

...the reshuffling of my blog list is complete (for now). If you will kindly note that the order is now in large part to the length of the blog name to which I identify you, going from short to long and back to short again.

The order in which your name appears is not directly related to how often I read your blog. I don't love you any more or less if your name is first, last or somewhere in the middle.

However, since this is my blog, I reserve the right to reshuffle the list without prior written notice, at any time. If I do then you'll just have to deal with where you are.

Let's face it, anytime you are linked in someone else's blog, no matter where on the list you are, it's a good thing. Why? Glad you asked. Let me tell you. BECAUSE the potential is there that more readers will be attracted to your space. Readership means potential comments, which could mean more actual comments, which could lead blogging passersby to note & gawk {in certain instances} how many people have commented on any given post. Which potentially leads to new commenters and possibly more links for you when they see how cool and popular your blog is/has become.

On a side note, in the next few posts I'll attempt to clean up the several "to be continueds" and "part II's", etc. that I seem to have floating around. Oh yeah and pictures from my trip as well.

As always, thanks for stopping by and reading. Please leave some change in the coffee mug by the door.

7 Comments:

At 06 March, 2006 23:10, Blogger American Guy said...

Noooooooo!

I've lost my number one ranking and have been relegated to the lower part of the list.

My life is meaningless now.

 
At 07 March, 2006 08:03, Blogger Kayla said...

I'd like to thank the Green Academy..it's an honor just to be mentioned..okay, I think I overdosed on the Oscars!
Can't wait to see your Dallas pictures.

 
At 07 March, 2006 11:34, Blogger Deb said...

Well I certainly appreciate the link! :)

I sometimes rotate my blogroll because my list is extremely long. And with blogroll (not sure if you use them) some names fly off, and I forget their links!!! I have to get HTML smart.

 
At 07 March, 2006 11:41, Blogger Mystical Me said...

Thanks for the add & your so cute about explaining where everyone is put. Also, that no one is less loved then the other no matter where they are located on your list. I think thats so sweet of you to say that. I probably should have clearify that as well on my blog. But oh well, hopefully everyone knows I love em.
Other then that has your week been? I hope all is well!! Take care, MM XOXO

 
At 07 March, 2006 14:45, Blogger Kayla said...

Green, you must go to Phil's blog and see the sand artist video. It is soooo cool.

 
At 07 March, 2006 21:24, Blogger Tim said...

ag: but life is meaningless no matter where you are listed.

kayla: anything for you! PS I dod go see the video on phil's blog! Way cool!

~deb: are you kidding? the honor is all mine! Tho I really can't figure out how to use blogrolling, but I can write simple HTML now...

mm: well certain people got upset when I mentioned a reshuffling and I wanted to let them know it is nothing personal...I love my blogger buddies!!

shannon: well you know, when you lead a boring life, like lil' ol' me do, any change is good....;>)

 
At 08 March, 2006 08:13, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

As I've said before, I'm honored to be linked by anyone. So many great writers & storytellers here.(all of you)-yep I snoop around sometimes..

You put so much time & creativity into your blog(your link list is awesome)and I've moved up a notch to "#21" I know it has no bearing on anything but hey, it's a step up! LOL

I look forward to your posts whenever I'm online...you're addictive. *winks*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home