"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

What color Sharpie are you??







What Color Sharpie Are You? (25 different colors) Updated!




Blue Sharpie
"I love it when it rains, then no one can see my tears."


Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

4 Comments:

At 25 April, 2006 21:57, Blogger Kayla said...

I'm AQUA
"Deep sea diving anyone?"

That quiz gave me a headache!
How about "Motrin anyone?" ;)

 
At 25 April, 2006 22:57, Blogger Ruth said...

I'm Silver
"Jewelry on your mind?"

I took great offense (not...)

 
At 26 April, 2006 10:03, Blogger Minister Scribe said...

My child, this is too gay for words. Please, telleth us about thy experiences at work building things we don't understand or the latest movie thou watched with the kids but PLEASE!!! No more Sharpie quizzes!!!

 
At 26 April, 2006 15:54, Blogger L said...

I'm AQUA.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home