"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, May 28, 2006

What Star Wars Charachter I am...

Your results:
You are Qui-Gon Jinn





















Qui-Gon Jinn
82%
R2-D2
77%
Chewbacca
67%
An Ewok
65%
Obi-Wan Kenobi
64%
Yoda
63%
Padme
57%
Luke Skywalker
56%
Lando Calrissian
56%
Han Solo
55%
Overall, you're a pretty well balanced person.
But maybe you focus a little too
much on the here and now.
Think about the future before its too late.

(This list displays the top 10 results out of a possible 21 characters)


Click here to take the Star Wars Personality Quiz

10 Comments:

At 29 May, 2006 02:33, Blogger Ruth said...

Wow! I AM Princess Leia! I will post soon... you will not believe the sexpot picture that goes with it!

 
At 29 May, 2006 10:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are Luke Skywalker
Luke Skywalker 70%
R2-D2 68%
Princess Leia 66%
Padme 65%
Han Solo 60%
Obi-Wan Kenobi 56%
Yoda 55%
Chewbacca 54%
Jar Jar Binks 54%
C-3PO 53%
You value your friends and loved ones,
but can sometimes act recklessly
because of your emotions.
Occasionally you resort to whining.
You look ahead to great things for yourself.

 
At 29 May, 2006 11:30, Blogger Tim said...

sarafina: yes I will. I've seen it on someone else's blog. She's wearing the skimpy outfit from Return of the Jedi when she was chained to Jabba the Hutt. Way cool.

bluez: thanks for playing, Luke.

 
At 29 May, 2006 11:41, Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe I should change my name to bluke628 eh?

I never thought I resorted to whining!!wahhhhh

 
At 29 May, 2006 23:30, Blogger Ruth said...

Oh... you're no fun... I'm still posting it though! :o)

 
At 31 May, 2006 18:48, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

All hail da interstella pimp:


Your results:
You are Lando
70%
Han Solo

67%
Luke Skywalker

65%
Obi-Wan Kenobi

65%
Chewbacca

64%
Qui-Gon Jinn

63%
Boba Fett

63%
Princess Leia
60%
Mace Windu

59%
Count Dooku
58%

Tall, dark, and handsome.
Not much seems to bother you.
Maybe because you're so smooth.
You truly belong with us here in the clouds.

 
At 02 June, 2006 02:28, Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Hi there, I have just found your blog via Insane Ramblings. I see that you're a fan of the Star Wars story. I am not. :))
I have also taken the test a few month ago and as far as I remember it turned out that I am Yoda. :))

 
At 02 June, 2006 07:22, Blogger yana said...

what is that green creature down the right hand side of your blog?

 
At 02 June, 2006 10:37, Blogger yana said...

i got pincess leia. damn, i was hoping for that pile of philosophical midget green goo:yoda! cheers for that quiz idea. i like your "I" post...i might do it one day. btw, i was thinking that the answer was american graffiti! haha. i doubt it :D

 
At 02 June, 2006 19:10, Blogger Tim said...

yanass: welcome to my blog and thanks for stopping by & commenting. Please make this a regular visit on your way through bloggerland.

Please vote in the Harrison Ford poll. Mucho gracias...

The green monster on my sidebar is the icon I used to use to represent myself, before I got talked into using my actual photo... couldn't bear to get rid of it entirely....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home