"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, January 28, 2007

sigh

No football to watch today.

That's the one bummer about the NFL playoffs - the week off between the Conference Championship games and the Super Bowl. And there's still about a month until Spring Training begins for baseball...

4 Comments:

At 28 January, 2007 19:34, Blogger DaBich said...

I'm sure you popped in a movie!
Hubby and I watched Saw III YIKES!

 
At 28 January, 2007 20:48, Blogger Tim said...

dabich:

actually my daughter watched the 2nd half of Titanic. My son and I played Battleship and I was also on the computer.

 
At 01 February, 2007 09:44, Blogger Tim said...

aaaah tink.

you put your comment under the wrong post, my dear....

 
At 01 February, 2007 10:25, Blogger Tink said...

You know.... I really didn't think that there was a right way or a wrong way to leaving comments. gees!!!

Green - i just found out at least one weird fact about you......

you are pretty fanatic about your blog!!

So if you want to cheat and cut and paste the answers from a previous post...then be my guest. Or you can come up with 6 other things!! hmmmmmmmmm.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home