"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Green from A to Z

Aaaaah, peer pressure - real or imagined but none the less self inflicted.... I have no idea if I've ever done this particular one before. Thanks to dabich and scribe doing it, I felt like I needed to keep up with the Joneses (or the Scribes and Dabiches...)

A- Available or Single? – Available. Officially. But maybe not depending on current events.
B- Best Friend? – G and P (no full disclosure of first names here), whom I've written about before.
C- Cake or Pie? – Chocolate Cake and Blueberry Pie! Need to add New York style Cheesecake, too.
D- Drink of Choice? – Mountain Dew.
E- Essential Item? – My Bible.
F- Favorite Color? – Blue, 'cuz I'm kewl.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – Actually, purple Swedish fish rock the gummi world, when you can get them.
H- Hometown? – I grew up in Burlington, MA. Live in Nashua, NH.
I- Indulgence? – Watching Patriots football and Red Sox baseball with my son, M, who just this past summer started showing an honest interest in sports. (And I love it!!!)
J- January or February? - Any month that is not winter is fine with me, though May thru September is king.
K- Kids and names? – Daughter V and son M.
L- Life is incomplete without? - Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
M- Marriage Date? – 10/1/1994 but more importantly 4/14/2004 (the date my divorce was finalized.)
N- Number of Siblings? – Three. (Two sisters and a brother).
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges, definitely but apples are ok too.
P- Phobias/Fears? – Something bad happening to my kids or that I'll go blind one of these days.
Q- Favorite Quote? - "I'm extremely dangerous when I don't know what I'm doing." -Dr. Who (Tom Baker)
R- Reasons to smile? - V and M telling me that they love me and giving me hugs.
S- Season? – Summer, baby!!
T- Tag 3 people? – Okay - Kayla, Mellissa and AM.
U- Unknown Fact About Me? – I don't know. Pretty much an open book, I am.
V- Vegetable You Hate? – brussel sprouts, carrots, cauliflower.
W- Worst Habit? – Procrastination. Definitely.
X- X-rays You've Had? – Teeth, ankle, left hand, right hand, urinary tract (kidneys) and CAT scans of the head, neck, abdomen, and spine (courtesy of a car accident) {thanks for reminding me Kayla!}
Y- Your Favorite Foods? – American, Mexican, Chinese and Japanese
Z- Zodiac? – Year of the Rooster (Astrological sign - Cancer)

8 Comments:

At 06 March, 2007 14:51, Blogger AM said...

Oh nooooooooooooooooooooooo! What can I do so that you spare me this task :((( I am so not good at tags.

Kisses? chocolate? hugs? what would work? ;)

 
At 06 March, 2007 15:52, Blogger Tim said...

AM:
Kisses, hugs and chocolate are all good. However, I can't let you off that easy.

This is an easy one to do. One of the more painless tags, as it were... believe me.

Give it a shot!

 
At 06 March, 2007 17:50, Blogger Mellissa said...

I loved reading yours!! Did you know our divorces were finalized 1 week apart...

See, stuff like that we learn from these little exercises!!

I will do mine tonight!

xoxo,
Bug

oh, and thanks again for being really nice to me on Sunday! I needed it more than you will now as I am really going through some struggles lately.

 
At 06 March, 2007 18:36, Blogger Tim said...

mellissa: no, I did not know that about our divorces.

It's the little things like that that help make blogging fun and interesting.

Looking forward to your responses...

About being nice: thanks are not necessary. Common courtesy is what it's all about. I try to be nice to everyone. Perhaps a wee bit sarcastic at times but certainly no mean intentions...

 
At 07 March, 2007 05:43, Blogger DaBich said...

isn't it great that M shares your interests in sports??? Gotta love it.
I'm with you on the chocolate!

 
At 07 March, 2007 14:45, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

So, green, was your divorce something you wanted? Because you rarely see or hear men celebrating that particular anniversary.

 
At 07 March, 2007 14:47, Blogger Tim said...

scribe: yes, near the end it was something both she and I wanted and needed. And I'll leave it at that.

 
At 08 March, 2007 18:50, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

It's not necessary to "leave it at that." You answered my question so no further comment was needed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home