"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Nailed it, yes I did.

I knew that she'd like it. Really, I did.

Twenty years ago it was one of her favorite television shows. Season One came out on DVD for the first time this past Tuesday and when I found out about it two months ago I knew that was what I'd give to her for her birthday.

The show is Beauty and the Beast, starring Linda Hamilton (of Terminator fame) and Ron Perlman. Twenty-two episodes on six DVD's.

She's already finished the first three episodes already...

Unfortunately the show was cancelled halfway through its third season.

Anyway, Happy Birthday Mom.

1 Comments:

At 19 February, 2007 05:21, Blogger DaBich said...

Happy Birthday Mom!

Beauty and the Beast. I watched a few episodes, but can't remember much of it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home