"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Monday, February 19, 2007

My Profile: a little to the left works for me

I thought it was high time to post a new mugshot of yours truly for y'all to look at, since my last profile pic had been updated about a year ago.

This time, instead of framing myself upside down for my profile photo, I'm content to be sideways until the next updating, maybe a year or so from now. AND, I'm not shirtless this time...



Do I still look like Kevin Bacon? That was the assessment of the masses last year. Here's a comparison photo of the actor... you be the judge.

There are worse people to resemble and he's actually a decent actor, so I'm okay with that. Though, he does have a definite height advantage (4") over me. He is also more than 11 years older than I am, so youth is on my side...


Unrelated milestone: As of today, I've either been closed out by (in most cases) or closed out myself, a total of 1,500 eHarmony matches, since I joined in July, 2005.

6 Comments:

At 19 February, 2007 15:11, Blogger Kayla said...

Nice new photo, Green.
I had not thought about it until you brought it up..yes, you do look like Kevin Bacon!

 
At 19 February, 2007 17:08, Blogger Tim said...

Thanks, Kayla.

 
At 19 February, 2007 20:07, Blogger American Guy said...

i think the old one was much more kevin baconish. It's in the mouth morethan anything. You should put up a link to that conversation - was a good one as i recall.

This new one? I don't know - i see a bit of Steve Buscemi, but thst's just me.

 
At 20 February, 2007 04:39, Blogger DaBich said...

Nice new pic! Don't be sideways, go heads up :)

 
At 20 February, 2007 13:23, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Kevin Bacon after a drinking binge, maybe LOL

 
At 20 February, 2007 15:41, Blogger American Guy said...

ok, don't i feel the fool. I totally read your post wrong and didn't catch that the pic on the right was the actual kevin bacon. No wonder he looked closer to the real thing

 

Post a Comment

<< Home