"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Marvel Comic book hero dies at 66

Goodbye, Captain America, it's been nice reading about you over the years.

I'm not an avid comic book reader, though my friend G is. Or was when we were in college. I thought this was an interesting story to share with you all on an otherwise slow day.

---

Oh yes, must recognize and send along Happy Birthday wishes to the former Mrs. Green, even though she'll never read this blog to see them.

4 Comments:

At 08 March, 2007 18:48, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

Cap has died before- it's a publicity stunt, just like the Death of Superman that lasted like 6 months.

 
At 08 March, 2007 20:18, Blogger Tim said...

I'm sure it is. Whatever they need to do to sell more comic books...

 
At 08 March, 2007 20:53, Blogger American Guy said...

which leads to an interesting question: does exMrsGreen know of this blog's existance?

Just curious

 
At 08 March, 2007 21:44, Blogger Tim said...

I think I might have mentioned that I write a blog in casual conversation to her but have never given her the actual url. She probably wouldn't care anyway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home