"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Autopsy results are in

Well, the media frenzy can finally cease, can't it?

Sure it can. But will it? I don't know.

You may recall that last month I wrote about the death of Anna Nicole Smith on the day that she died.

Well, the autopsy report has been released and, to bring closure to my coverage of the story, I wanted to bring you links for stories concerning said autopsy. Here and here are two related Associated Press stories that I found this morning.

Definitely an avoidable tragedy. It's a sad story no matter which way you slice it.

Let the casting begin for the (I can almost guarantee) soon to be written (if not already) made-for-television movie about Anna Nicole's life that I predicted over a month ago.

1 Comments:

At 27 March, 2007 14:24, Blogger wmy said...

They will make a movie about just about anything. I know a lot of people did not have nice things to say about Anna, but I really liked her...she always seemed like a sad little girl, stuck in a womans body. I just wonder how her daughter can ever have a normal life.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home