"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, June 10, 2007

More about me questions...

1. What kind of shirt are you wearing?
I'm actually wearing a sweater. But it's so thin it could pass for a shirt. It has the printed words "Hebrew University JERUSALEM" on it. Can you guess why?

2. Would you kiss anyone on your blogroll?
Yes. In a heartbeat.

3. Do you have a “thing” for anyone on your blogroll?
Yes, if "thing" is the same as a "crush", otherwise, no.

4. How many people on your blogger friends list do you know in real life?
One.

5. How many kids do you want to have?
Have two already and would be open to more if the right woman came along.

6. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Yes.

7. What name would you want besides the one you have?
My names are my names, and though my middle name is not my favorite, I'm satisfied.

8. What did you do for your last birthday?
I probably blogged about it, so go read my archives and figure out when it is. The question is what am I gonna do THIS year???

9. What’s your current ring tone on your phone?
Star Wars theme for calls - some unknown factory set tone for voice mail and text messages.

10. What do you think when you get meme’s with missing questions?
How would I know if there are missing questions if they are missing?

11. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Watching the Red Sox beat the Diamondbacks in inter-league baseball.

12. Where is the furthest place you’ve ever called to talk to someone?
Massachusetts (when I was on a mission trip to Hungary in 1991.)

13. Do you like having your hair pulled?
No. Do you?

14. Name something you CANNOT wait to do every morning?
Check my email and eHarmony.

15. Last time you saw your dad?
Today.

16. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
Nothing really. Good experiences and bad have shaped me into who I am today.

17. What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly. (Cuz I'm good, real good!!)

18. Do you have a pimp name?
No. Do you? Wait - if you do, I don't wanna know about it...

19. Have you ever talked to Tom (from MySpace)?
Nope. I don't use MySpace. EVER!

20. What’s the last thing you ate?
A bowl of Cheerios before bed.

21. Favorite month?
My birth month… I told you you'd have to go into the blog archives and figure it out - so keep guessing!

22. Least favorite month?
Any month that it snows before or after Christmas. Snow ON Christmas is ok. That's it.

23. What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
I don't borrow clothes. Or lend them. Ewwwww.... Though a good-looking woman wearing one of my collared dress shirts is very sexy. Only the shirt, nothing else!! (Think Van Heusen commercials of many years ago and that one scene in "The American President"....

24. Who’s getting on your nerves right now?
No one. I'm the last one up - as usual.

25. Most visited Web page?
A tie- Yahoo Mail, eHarmony and my blog(s).

26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
No. I need support.... I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

27. What is the strangest thing you have in your purse or wallet?
I haven't cleaned out my wallet in a while so I have no clue what's in there.

28. Last person to make you sad?
I try not to dwell on such things for long.

29. Would you help your best friend fight if he/she is losing?
That depends on if the person they are fighting could kick my butt also and why they were fighting in the first place. I'm just not the kind of person who enters a situation with fists first and questions later.

30. Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi if I must. Mountain Dew is a necessity.

31. Have you ever played 'Spin the Bottle'? While drunk or sober?
Yes, while sober. I don't allow myself to get drunk. I want to be in control.

32. Would you ever engage in a high-stakes game of strip-poker?
Depends on who's playing. There are some people who you just don't wanna see nekkid.

33. Do you have a crush?
Always.

34. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
Guilty as charged on both counts. Remember, I have kids.

35. When you replace the roll of toilet paper in the bathroom, how does the paper come off the roll (over the top, underneath OR it doesn't matter as long as there is some to use)?
Over the top

Play along if you want. I stole this from someone and you can steal it too...

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 11 June, 2007 12:14, Blogger EE said...

Those are great!
Fun Meme!!

 
At 11 June, 2007 13:15, Blogger Rebecca said...

Very fun! I may "steal" this for this Saturday's Survey at my place! If you dont' mind - of course. :)

 
At 11 June, 2007 14:26, Blogger Tim said...

ee: glad you enjoyed them.

rebecca: steal away! Like I should mind - I "stole" it myself...

 
At 11 June, 2007 19:58, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

"26. Do you ever sleep in the nude?
No. I need support.... I'll leave the rest to your imagination."

Dawg, don't nobody wanna picture that! Well...almost nobody!!!


You can email me with the gory details ;)

 
At 12 June, 2007 18:34, Blogger Lawyerchic said...

e-harmony Green! I tried to sign up for that..after I filled out all the surveys which took for flippin ever I recieved a message stating that they didn't have anyone for me...I should try again but modify my answers next time...any luck?

 
At 12 June, 2007 19:03, Blogger Tim said...

priscilla:

I've been a member of eharmony for almost 2 years now. I've gotten to the point of open communication with many women, actually exchanged email & phone # info with one but no personal meetings yet.

Despite all that, I will say, that eharmony is the best of the dating sites I've tried - and I've tried most of them.

I find it amusing that they were not able to find any matches for you. That's weird.

 
At 13 June, 2007 19:03, Blogger Lawyerchic said...

I know I felt kinda bad...lol. I think I'm too picky. Ahh well, fuck everything.

 
At 04 September, 2007 20:06, Blogger EstherNow said...

Over the top on the roll? Yep. . .me too. MMIH. Ask me what that means later. :) Support, you need? You left TOO MUCH to the imagination, Silly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home