"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Schmooze Award - just for me!


Schmoozing as defined by Dictionary.com is the ability “to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection.” When it comes to blogging, schmoozing is your ticket to making new friends, getting yourself noticed and building a reputation. Some bloggers are gifted with the ability to effectively schmooze and others not so much.

I saw this graphic and definition on a random blog I came across and thought it was cool. Since schmooze is one of my favorite words, and something I'm good at, I decided to give myself this award.

Just because I can. And it feels great!

"On behalf of myself, I humbly accept this award...."

"I just wanna thank..." {pulls out 19 sheets of folded paper, written on both sides, from jacket pocket as audience begins to groan [SFX: canned groaning noises] at the prospect of a long acceptance speech.}

Feel free to award this to yourself as well, if you think you deserve it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10 August, 2007 07:56, Blogger DaBich said...

Congrats! You're the schnazziest schmoozer I know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home