"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Big Brother 9 Wrap-Up

So here's what you missed since the last time I posted about Big Brother 9:

Episode 30, Episode 31, Episode 32 and the finale, Episode 33.

Before I comment on tonight's show, I have to say that I was very upset when Sharon got evicted last week. Disappointed actually. I think she played a very good game and handled herself with class, dignity and honesty throughout the game, which is not easy to do in such an environment.

I was not shocked or upset when Sheila got evicted, since she was horrible at the competitions and only won HoH because endurance queen Natalie gave it up in a truly classy move that ended up in her getting evicted.

If I had been in the final three, I'd rather have gone into the final two with an attractive woman rather than another guy, knowing that there would be no competition to determine the winner. Ryan lost himself votes at the end I think with the way Sharon got back doored. I would not have liked to face the questions from the house guest jury panel like Ryan and Adam had to. That would not have been fun.

If you had told me at the beginning of the season that Adam would win and by a final vote of 6-1, I'd have thought you crazy. Yet that's what happened.

Now we get to look forward to Big Brother 10, which will begin on Sunday, July 13th with 16 new contestants. I wonder what twists will be involved next time?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 28 April, 2008 17:31, Blogger ~AprilD said...

I have a question, what is it about BB that's so interesting? Can you tell me a little more about it? When it first came out I almost felt like it was a spin off of Real World, which I was devoted to in my youth, back when it was fresh and new. So, because of my assumption I pretty much just dismissed the show and have ignored it for the past 9 seasons.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home