"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

39 is not a prime number

...but it is how old I am today. It's just the final rung on that ladder leading to 40, which I will reach next year. We'll have plenty of time to dwell on 40 in 2009.





V and M tell me quite frequently that I'm not old - and they are right. I once read a saying on a Salada Tea bag that has stuck with me through the years which said that, "Age is a matter of mind. If you don't mind, then it doesn't matter." I really don't feel as old as I am and still certainly look younger than my age. Apparently I look older than 21 because I haven't been carded at a restaurant in quite some time. That's progress... I guess.

"Honey, it's not the years, it's the mileage." --Dr. Indiana Jones, Raiders of the Lost Ark

Still though, I'm quite happy to be where I am now age-wise. I've got a lot of miles left!

{BTW, only six more months of shopping before Christmas!}



Your Birthdate: June 25



You excel at anything difficult or high tech.

In other words, you're a total (brilliant) geek.

It's difficult for you to find people worth spending time with.

Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!

Your strength: Your unfailing logic.
Your weakness: Loving machines more than people.
Your power color: Tan.
Your power symbol: Pi.
Your power month: July.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 25 June, 2008 07:11, Blogger DaBich said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREEN! Are you doing anything special?

I'm first :)

39...wait till 40 hits, that's when life starts...at least mine did.

I still feel 21 =D

 
At 25 June, 2008 08:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you!


And my Dad!
from
Bluez, the oldest blogger on your blogroll. Probably

 
At 25 June, 2008 15:30, Blogger ~AprilD said...

Happy Birthday Green!! I hope you have a great day!

 
At 25 June, 2008 15:59, Blogger American Guy said...

"Which is probably why you'll take over the world with your evil robots!"

Let's face it, everytnig goes better with evil robots.

 
At 26 June, 2008 17:04, Blogger JLee said...

Happy Belated Birthday Green!!
Hold onto 39 as long as you can ;)

 
At 26 June, 2008 20:22, Blogger EstherNow said...

Green, Happy Birthday!

My apology for not wishing you a Happy Birthday yesterday. I am soooooo sorry.

I guess I owe you one.

I forgot that you're a whole year older than me. :) I turn 38 this December.

For some reason, though, I keep thinking I'm already 38 when my age comes up. It is very disconcerting, and I don't know why I'm doing it. I'm 37. I'm 37. I'm 37. Not 38. Not 38. Gosh. Must. Remember. :)

Did you do something for your birthday and/or are you doing something this weekend? Did V and M get you something for your birthday?

Anyway, Happy Birthday, Green! You deserve it.

 
At 26 June, 2008 21:16, Blogger Tim said...

thanks for all the great birthday wishes everyone.

I didn't do anything special yesterday. Just another day. The "party" is on Saturday, when V and M will be here.

 
At 27 June, 2008 10:05, Blogger Constant said...

Belated happy birthday. I hope you had a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home