"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, June 26, 2008

lunch

Since some of you are curious...

My friend and I did meet for lunch yesterday and we had a nice conversation. We both agreed that it was good to get away from work for a bit and socialize. Most of the time she eats lunch while working. Since I normally bring my lunch, I normally eat at my desk. After I got back to my desk I emailed her and thanked her for lunch. I suggested we do it again sometime. She agreed that that would be nice but we did not schedule anything.

I learned a few things about her during our conversation:

1) She's not from New England and moved here because of the job.

2) Her birthday is a week before mine (June 18 for those of you playing the home game).

3) She has lots of family who live all over the country.

4) She has a boyfriend.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 26 June, 2008 22:31, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The number 4 was always unlucky for me too.

 
At 26 June, 2008 23:52, Blogger lccb81 said...

I got mildly hit on at work... unfortunately, I was not interested. Not really interested in anyone. And it's work... work and romance... :P At least in my world.

 
At 27 June, 2008 06:46, Blogger DaBich said...

Bummer! At least you found a new friend :)

 
At 28 June, 2008 13:14, Blogger scribe said...

That bitch!!!

 
At 04 July, 2008 10:47, Blogger EstherNow said...

Green: Yes, sorry about #4, but glad you had a good lunch and social interaction at work. Glad you followed up on the original post. Keep us posted on future prospects.

Scribe: Tsk, Tsk. Your using hyperbole again.

 
At 04 July, 2008 10:50, Blogger EstherNow said...

I'm horrified!!!

I wasn't paying attention and was watching a news story while I posted the last part of my previous blog.

I broke a rule I hate and that I see far too much of everywhere.

I wrote "your" instead of "you're."

Good grief. I'm mortified. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home