"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, August 10, 2008

BB10 - week four update

Here's what you missed this week:

Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12

My impressions of week four:

Evicted week four: Jessie (voted out 4-3)

Still don't like Libra.

I still like April, Ollie, Memphis, Dan, Jerry and Keesha. Rennie is acceptable as long as she doesn't unleash that shrill voice of hers.

This week's HOH: Michelle.

I loved it that the other house guests had enough balls to go against the HOH's wishes and evict Jessie instead of Memphis. Michelle's winning HOH spells doom for April, Keesha or Libra. I think it's a safe bet that she'll nominate two of the three this week.

I was laughing hard at all of the shrill cat fighting and yelling that went on this week. Highly amusing. Dan did a great job as America's Player and pocketed a cool $20K no matter how he does in the rest of the game.

I'm not sure if I like this cast or the cast of BB9 better. I can't say anything about the casts of BB1 - BB8 because I didn't watch those shows. Though I must say, watching this cast makes me think I could do very well at this game, if ever I were to become a houseguest.

When are auditions for BB11? LOL. ;>)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home