"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, September 28, 2008

First Presidential Debate

I was going to comment on Friday's first Presidential debate today, but I'm not going to now since I read this from our good buddy scribe in the wee hours (way too early) this morning.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 28 September, 2008 22:19, Blogger JLee said...

I thought it was very good. A very close one.

 
At 28 September, 2008 23:01, Blogger scribe said...

That's quite the compliment, green

I think jlee falls under my "were we watching the same debate" category...

 
At 29 September, 2008 16:52, Blogger Tim said...

jlee: did the debate sway your opinion one way or the other or did id solidify in your mind whom you will vote for?

Thursday night's debate will be worth watching. Big time.

scribe: I thought your comments were spot on, nothing I could say that you hadn't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home