"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, September 20, 2008

No SNMR today

My humblest apologies to those of you who read this feature regularly (I'm sure there are one or two of you out there) but I've just been really busy this week and haven't had the chance to watch any new movies or write any suitable reviews. Usually I try to stay one week ahead (at least) and have a review in the can just in case.

All things being equal (and they hardly ever are) the plan is to get back into the swing of things for next Saturday.

In the absence of a new review, feel free to revisit a previous SNMR post. Maybe you missed one along the way. They are all conveniently linked over there on the sidebar. Scroll down far enough and you'll see 'em.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 23 September, 2008 11:06, Blogger c nadeau said...

I feel so empty...like I just went to the bathroom...:(

 
At 24 September, 2008 17:45, Blogger pmesquivel333@yahoo.com said...

You've let us all down-never again I say!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home