"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, September 25, 2008

a new addiction

For the last couple of months, I've been spending quite a bit of time in the evenings and on weekends playing this game called Rummikub.

It really is quite fun and highly addictive.

My mom started playing it when she went on vacation to visit my grandmother in Florida earlier this year. My parents taught me how to play and my kids learned from watching us play. My sister, brother and his kids now all know how to play.

We've also gotten quite competitive with it, but in a fun way.

We've played it so much that I had to buy another set because some of the painted numbers on the tiles were fading and chipping. One of the things I like about it is that it gets the mind working.

If you've never played this game, you should try it. It's lots of fun.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home