"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Daylight Savings Time begins today

2:00 AM this morning - in just under two hours - Daylight Savings Time will begin in the Eastern United States.

This is always a good sign, when we set our clocks ahead by one hour. More daylight we have. So what that it will be darker when we wake up in the mornings for a while. I'll take that trade-off any day, any time.

Don't forget. You've been warned. Have a nice night.

----

Happy Birthday, K.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 09 March, 2009 19:56, Blogger scribe said...

For the first time ever, I was perfectly fine & comletely unaffected

 
At 13 March, 2009 17:04, Blogger DaBich said...

I was actually on the ball this year, reminding everyone else. I love that extra hour of light in the evening...after work...when I can ENJOY it :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home