"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Natasha Richardson (1963-2009)

I was wondering who the first notable Hollywood death would be for 2009. Kind of a morbid thought, but now we know. It's always disheartening to me when someone reasonably close to myself in age passes away. My prayers go out to her family. It must be especially hard on her two boys, aged 13 and 12, or it will be as they grow up without a mom. It must be hard for her mom, Vanessa Redgrave, knowing you've outlived your child.

The circumstances of her passing make it all the more tragic. This is just one more example of how fragile life can be, and how fortunate we are to be alive.

Her work isn't as well known to me as that of her husband, Liam Neeson. Still, I remember seeing her in "Nell" and a few other movies. From the articles I've been reading, Richardson, 46, was well liked and respected in Hollywood and on Broadway.

Here's the article on Richardson from people.com.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 24 March, 2009 16:05, Blogger c nadeau said...

Other than being Neeson's wife and having died a tragic and senseless death, I have no idea who this woman was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home