"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Absolutely pathetic

Tonight I created a false Yahoo ID account to go on IM and see if "the woman" was online. If I hadn't done it this way she probably would have ignored me. She was indeed online. She didn't recognize my user name and thought I was "fresh meat" for her scam. Assuming her own identity (I guess) and having a miraculous recovery from this life threatening head injury sustained while attempting to come and see me. What a crock.

I talked to her for about an hour. This time she was claiming to be a 23 year old hooker trying to get people to buy naked pictures of her on line. She must be a pretty lame hooker to have to resort to this. Maybe she was actually telling the truth this time. I'll never know.

Here's what I'm going to do, becasue I'm still a bit pissed off over the whole thing: I'm going to post here all of the pictures that she sent me, in the order in which I received them so you can see how I was deceived. But I warn you, some of them show her nudity. But I don't give a crap, cuz I'm hurt and she deserves it. Bitch. Enjoy.

These first two pictures were on the Yahoo Personals ad that I initially responded to. At first I was psyched that such a gorgeous woman would respond to me. We talked entirely via Yahoo IM.





Then she sent me these pictures.

The "family picture" is supposed to be her mom, her "papa" and her. The family pic was a nice touch to the scam.



Then she sent me an email with this pic, labeled "Just for You". Right.



Then I asked her a while later if she had any other pics and she sent me this one. Very nice. After this she didn't send me any pictures for a while. I didn't ask for any more, either.


Then one day out of the blue, she sent me a "present", which was this one of her ass. I suppose she thought I'd find it appealing. Not.

But it gets better. Fast forward to today. Hooker wanted me to "buy" some nude pics of her, for $100 a pop, again having me sending money thru Western Union. Since I'd now had enough of that crap I told her to show me the goods first and then I'll send her some money. I was trying to see if she was bluffing. I honestly thought that she was.

Apparently not...


So this is what I got for my free peek. Now I'm beginning to get aroused. What man wouldn't be when looking at nice breasts? Of course I complained about the fact that she had no head in one picture and just a mouth and chin in the other. What I wanted her to do, and asked her to send me was a close up bust shot, naked from the breasts up. That would have been kewl.

Then she threw me a bone and actually sent me some decent fully clothed pictures. Now I can match the real body with the real face.



In a totally unrelated note, the coolest thing I learned from her was how to write my name in Cyrillic, the Russian alphabet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home