"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Interesting developments



I was working a bit on my research project tonight. I came across some data that was conflicting with other information that I had. It is a mess right now and I have to sort through it to see what is accurate and what is not. I need to get the information right, and I really don't know which is correct. I suppose I might have to guess. I'm not a good guesser.

T-minus 3 days and counting. I asked her about her visa again tonight because everything I read and hear tells me it is near to impossible for her to have one. The US government believes that attractive single Russian women under 40 will stay in this country illegally once they get here, so they make it near to impossible to get any type of visitor visa. Yet, she assures me that her visa is good and that she will definitely be here on Sunday night. We will see. I hope and pray that it is true. Regardless, I will be at the airport long before her flight is due to arrive at 21:32. If she is not on the plane I will know something happened, just not what.


According to the US State Department web site, the only visas they grant easily are the K1 Fiancee and K3 Spouse visas. But each comes with gads of paperwork and fees and information that has to be perfect or delays will occur. So I have decided to hire an attorney that specializes in immigration law and these types of visas, when and if we decide to get married for real. Attorney fees alone will cost $1800 but it's the savings in time that will make this expense a worthwhile investment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home