"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, August 27, 2005

A proactive step



I've been without a relationship for too long. So last night I decided to take a proactive step in reversing this situation. I finally bought a membership on eharmony after taking the quite in-depth personality profile test a few weeks ago. Here I hope to develop some meaningful relationships with single women and hopefully find one that has long term potential. At the very least I can make some new friends. I've had memberships to other online dating sites in the past with no success and some with disastrous results, as regular readers of this blog will know. So far I have five potential matches and have begun the initial communication process with these women. Now I await any and all responses to see where they lead. Now that I'm a member, I'll be notified by email if any new women are a match for my personality profile. The good thing about this site is that the initial communication is anonymous except for the barest details and if both parties agree, then the process proceeds to the next level. I'm sure I'll be blogging about this topic in the future, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home