"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Sunday, August 21, 2005

On bikinis and pierced navels



Today my kids insisted on going swimming in the pool, even though the water was a bit cooler than it has been recently. Even though I did not go swimming I sat nearby watching them and all of the other people who decided to lounge by the pool today.

Amongst one group of women was one wearing a bikini who was noticeably pregnant. She looked like she was about ready to give birth, actually. Even though the woman was only moderately attractive, there is something to be said for the sexiness of a pregnant woman, no matter what she is wearing. And there is a definite difference between a pregnant woman wearing a bikini and an obese woman wearing the same, which is truly an offensive sight. At my apartment I have now seen both.

I have also been noticing the number of very attractive women who live in the apartment complex that wear bikinis when they use the pool. Even though they all seem to be married, it makes going swimming an even more enjoyable experience.

Though I must confess and don't understand why some of these women wear incredibly large navel jewelry. I have no problem with a pierced navel. However, the jewelry worn there should be small to moderate in size to enhance the look instead of large and obnoxious, which has the opposite effect, in my opinion.

Ed. Note (8/22) This is not meant to be a sexist post. It just reflects the sad fact that I am a single man who has not had a meaningful relationship with a woman since my separation and divorce occurred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home