"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Friday, August 05, 2005

Looking ahead and dreams


I just found out by poking around at amazon.com that Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith is due to be released on DVD here in the United States on November 1, 2005. My favorite television series Alias (the 4th season) will be released on DVD a week earlier, on October 25, 2005. This is good news and gives me something to look forward to.

Another NFL season is almost here. The two time defending Super Bowl champion (and winners of three of the last four Super Bowls) New England Patriots have begun training camp in preparaton for the 2005 season. Preseason games start tomorrow. Two games this weekend and then a full slate next weekend. The Patriots first preseason game is Friday, August 12th. The regular season begins on Thursday, September 8th when the Patriots host the Oakland Raiders at Gillette Stadium. Another thing to look forward to.

I don't remember many of the dreams that I have. In fact, I often do not even recall having dreams on most nights, though I'm sure I do. But last night was weird- I did have a dream, this I know for sure. What the dream was about I do not remember. But I do know this - that I have had that exact same dream on several occasions, and not recently, either. This I'm also pretty sure of. It may have been months or years since I have had this dream, but I can't be sure. It's almost like I'm dreaming a story (that I'm in, not just with me as the third person narrator) that needs to be written down at some point. Probably I should keep a notebook and pens by my bed so that I can be prepared. So the question I have is this... does anyone out there recall having the same dream multiple times? Not on consecutive nights but over a period of time?

UPDATE: If Thursday night's experience weren't weird enough, Friday night's was more weird (weirder?) . I had another dream that I don't remember the specifics of. When the dream was done I saw the dream two more times. The second time the dream was expressed as HTML code and the third time was as if a storyboard artist drew each frame in exquisite detail. I don't know HTML and I can't draw very well, either. Go figure. Maybe these other two experiences were simultaneously going thru my head while I was experiencing the original dream...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home