"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

t-shirts, work and waiting



Well, I put the t-shirts away last night, sort of. I actually put them in a drawer in the bureau in my bedroom that would be my significant other's, if I had one. I suppose that's a bonus of being single- plenty of drawer space. :(

As for the paperwork mess - I've waited this long, another day or two won't kill me. (That's the phrase of an expert procrastinator!) I'll try and tackle that job tonight or tomorrow. AOL Key word: TRY
Too bad I don't use AOL.

---

Since yesterday was a holiday and Monday is my normal day off under the new schedule - I now have a floating holiday that I can use anytime between now and the end of the year. I'll probably use it on a Friday, or possibly a Tuesday so I can grab another four day weekend sometime....

Work today was interesting. We're running two more weeks worth of product for our largest customer and then we'll be done until 2006 - unless they change their mind and order more stuff, which has happened before. Today and thru the end of the year the focus will be on R & D projects. We ran a mold trial today using this gawd awful ceramic based material. Very tacky stuff. We made 137 shots - 137 good pieces that is and 188 shots altogether. It's a single cavity mold, so one shot = one piece. The shot weighs 1.3 grams, so I'm guessing the actual part weighs between .4-.7 grams. These pieces will be used to test the viability of the material, which in raw form looked like confectionary sugar. In heated form it looked like peanut brittle. Weird. And not very viable in my uneducated opinion.

---

Have you ever wanted to talk to someone and haven't been able to do it, waiting for them to make the next move? Or waiting from an email from a person that you really want to hear from but haven't? That's where I've found myself over the last week or so. Seems like I've wandered down this road before....

1 Comments:

At 12 October, 2005 21:26, Blogger Tim said...

I'm specifically referring to the woman I'm talking to thru my membership to eharmony.com, which is a tool to help single people become couples.

She lives in the Pittsburgh area, so driving past her house is not an option, even if I wanted to.

She did email me recently that she has been very busy which helps me deal with the lack of communication. But I'm still wanting to talk to her, even if we never become anything other than friends.

You know its the anticipation when you meet someone new and want to get to know them better and hope they want to find out more about you also.

For sure, I'm still keeping busy (too much) and not ignoring other options. I'm not getting down about it, least I don't think so anyway. ;>)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home