"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Top 10 things going thru the mind of Dubya


I "borrowed" this from a blog I found recently and thought it was funny.



Courtesy of "The Late Show with David Letterman"...

10. "Damn, Al-Qaeda"
9. "Am I that hungover?"
8. "Wish I'd thought of an exit strategy"
7. "It was easier to get out of the national guard"
6. "Hey, at least I didn't throw up like daddy"
5. "I just heard Oprah's going on Letterman"
4. "I know how to solve this problem -- tax cuts for the rich"
3. "I hope this doesn't hurt my chances of getting reelected"
2. "I need another five week vacation"
1. "Talk to Condi about invading China"

5 Comments:

At 27 November, 2005 03:30, Blogger lccb81 said...

yeah... just one more moment where I proudly announce that I am NOT a US citizen.

 
At 27 November, 2005 21:24, Blogger Genna said...

Hi Green,

I had to post something but...

I HATE POLITICS.


Sorry. :<

 
At 27 November, 2005 21:36, Blogger Tim said...

I'm not much into politics, either. But when I can poke fun at King George, I like to do it...

 
At 28 November, 2005 16:53, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

"I hate politics."

May I ask how old you are, 'cause that's a rather juvenile comment for anyone over 16 to make.

 
At 28 November, 2005 17:39, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

God, poor Dave...I coulda come up with better captions than that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home