"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Wicked Good Slippers - part II



If you'll recall, on November 14th, I bragged on my favorite slippers from LL Bean. Since I praised LL Bean's awesome return policy, I was asked to post some before and after pictures to prove to you, the general public, that I was not kidding. So without further ado:



Exhibit A) These are the slippers I sent back last week. Notice the worn heel on the inside and the curl on the top left slipper.



Exhibit B) This is the box slippers #3 came in, which I used to return them last week.



Exhibit C) The stupendous LL Bean Guarantee.



Exhibit D) My new invoice, with handy postage paid label attached for future use in about two years from now.



Exhibit E) Wicked Good Slippers #4 fresh out of the box.
Oooohh, aaaaaah!

I probably could have picked them up a few days ago, but it's
been about a week since I've checked my mailbox, due to
several mitigating factors...

11 Comments:

At 23 November, 2005 18:35, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

So that really is an East Coast expression? "Wicked Good?" LOL

 
At 23 November, 2005 18:39, Blogger Tim said...

I suppose it is, though I've never really thought about it.

However, the name of the slippers is "dead balls-on accurate", in this case.

You might invest in some of these babies, since you live in chilly Michigan.

 
At 23 November, 2005 19:02, Blogger Zeppelinlady said...

mmmmmm those slippers do look warm & comfy.

I've got a pair of comfy slippers. They're mouse slippers with whiskers half eaten off-- *courtesy of my cat Louie*

I'm LMAO 'cause it seems I can't get away from rodents lately. (mouse slippers, a "visiting mouse" to my home) ...what's next?? LOL

 
At 23 November, 2005 19:06, Blogger Genna said...

Thanks for posting the evidence for your skeptical audience!

Happy Turkey Eve!

 
At 23 November, 2005 19:13, Blogger c nadeau & t johnson said...

WICKED PISSER!!! LOL

 
At 23 November, 2005 22:57, Blogger Deb said...

My friend bought me a pair of these in red. UNREAL! I love them! Of course, I look like a little dwarf running around the house in them, but damn, they are so comfy and warm!

 
At 23 November, 2005 23:34, Blogger Tim said...

I agree, these are awesome. I was never a slipper wearer until I found these. I'll be wearing a pair of these 'reound the house until I die or they stop making them, whichever comes first...

 
At 23 November, 2005 23:59, Blogger Tim said...

constant

Seriously, make the investment. You won't be disappointed. I put a link in the original post. They're in the men's section, but they're slippers, so who cares??I'm on my fourth pair since Christmas, 2000 and I love these things...

Unlike many celebrities, I will only recommend/endorse a product that I actually use.

If only everything came with such a dynamite guarantee... LL Bean guarantees everything they sell like this. They're expensive to start, but you can understand why...

 
At 24 November, 2005 00:17, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yup it really is scribe and its a wicked good expression dammit

OH and we swear by LL Bean here! /me looks at her slippers

 
At 24 November, 2005 00:19, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. that "pissah" not pisser

 
At 28 November, 2005 05:23, Blogger DaBich said...

::laughin:: YOUNS are killing me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home