"So Let it Be Written... So Let it Be Done"

The life and times of a real, down to earth, nice guy. A relocated New Englander formerly living somewhere north of Boston, but now soaking up the bright sun of southwestern Florida (aka The Gulf Coast) for over nine years. Welcome to my blog world. Please leave it as clean as it was before you came. Thanks for visiting, BTW please leave a relevant comment so I know you were here. No blog spam, please. (c) MMV-MMXIX Court Jester Productions & Bamford Communications

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Assistance needed



I'm in need of some technical assistance regarding my blog, since I am a novice when it comes to HTML.

Before my post on the Wicked Good Slippers, my profile description and links ran parallel to the current post. From that post forward you must scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see all of my links & stuff (which is dreadfully annoying).

I went trough the blogger help topics, but could not find a solution.

I'd like to be able to fix the template HTML without redoing the whole thing. However I'm afraid I'll make things worse if I attempt it on my own.

So any help you all might provide would be, well, helpful.

7 Comments:

At 19 November, 2005 22:04, Blogger Genna said...

Hi Green. :0)

Did you go through the Help topics in Blogger? It said that it might be caused by your text being too long for the column.

 
At 19 November, 2005 22:09, Blogger Tim said...

I did, but could not find a solution. :(

 
At 19 November, 2005 22:21, Blogger Genna said...

I wonder if it has something to do with the picture you posted. Maybe the quality/resolution is too high?

It is weird that it would happen all of a sudden.

Hmmm....

 
At 19 November, 2005 22:43, Blogger Tim said...

Maybe, but I doubt it. My cell phone cam doesn't give that high resolution pictures which is what I used. And I posted them using the tool right in blogger.

 
At 19 November, 2005 22:48, Blogger Genna said...

Frustrating, huh? I am still trying to rid my computer of the stupid virus that has taken over it.... It has affected files that cannot be turned off to delete it. The "anti-virus" software is not helpful. I am now downloading program number 7, hoping that this will be the one. I am usually the one that everyone comes to for computer advice, but this virus has totally bruised my ego! :<

 
At 19 November, 2005 22:52, Blogger Tim said...

It is frustrating. Especially when my eyes are tired, as they are now (almost 11 PM here...)

 
At 21 November, 2005 11:09, Blogger Kristi B. said...

Green, I don't know if you've tried this, but you can go in your template and make the width smaller for either the main page or the sidebar, and that should correct the problem

 

Post a Comment

<< Home